I am confused about my sexuality. Im 16 and unsure about what my sexuality is. I do not wish to experiment because of slut shaming. How can I determinate my sexuality?

Deane Rain Marie, LMFT

I take a holistic approach in working with eating disorders, mood disorders, relationships, and the LGBTQ community. I use EMDR, Dreamwork, Stories, CBT and Cinema therapy.

IIAlexeyII
Well, it really comes down to getting to know yourself first. You don't have to experiment right off the bat, as there are all kinds of indicators you could look for. For example, when you're walking down the street, do you find your gaze unconsciously flicking more towards girls or guys? Maybe both? (In that case you might be bisexual, or perhaps pansexual) Is it because you feel attracted towards him/her/them? Try exploring all the different terms, getting to know the community, and most importantly - give yourself some time. No one's forcing you to stamp a label onto yourself, and especially not if you're unsure of it. It’s also crucial to note that thinking about being with a certain gender doesn’t necessarily mean anything for your sexuality. It could be nothing. But then again, it could be something?
Martyna905
You don't have to put yourself a label, you know. Maybe one day you will just feel it and then you will know
Your sexuality isn't based on experience, but simply on the attraction you feel. Analyzing your own feelings, emotions and desires is enough to determine who you are! Maybe you can try to imagine yourself with different people and see how that makes you feel.