I am female and attracted to women, but I have no desire to date or have sex with other women. What does this mean and am I still considered as bi?

Graham Barrone, Adip ICHP, MCBT

If you've found that your quality of life has reduced because of anxiety, fear or some kind of mental hurdle that you just can't get over then lets chat.

enbyemu
I guess the question you'd need to ask yourself is WHY you are uninterested in being with women if you are attracted to them. Or perhaps do some internal exploration to try to figure out what attracts you to them and what you want out of that attraction. Do you just want to appreciate (for lack of a better term) women? Do you want to be platonically close to them? Do you crave emotional intimacy without the physical intimacy? Unfortunately, this is a question only you can answer. Sexuality can be confusing at the best of times, so I wish you the best of luck. I would recommend doing some research on some sexualities and romantic orientations other than "the big 3" (straight, gay, bi) that are most focused on in our society and see if any of those sound like what you are feeling.
Kanga
There are two different kinds of attractions romantic attraction, and sexual attraction. It sounds to me like you are experiencing romantic attraction towards woman, but not sexual attraction! A term used to describe this is called either homoromantic (if you are only romantically attracted to women and not men) or biromantic (if you are romantically attracted to men and women.)
One may be attracted to people in many different ways: romantic, sexual and aesthetic attraction don't necessarily imply each other. You may be attracted to girls aesthetically, but not necessarily in a romantic or sexual way, for example. You can choose to identify with any orientation that you think represents you better, or you can choose not to identify with any specific orientation, if you don't feel like there is one that perfectly desribes you are. It would be ok, people are complex and not everyone is comfortable with labels. If you think that "bisexual" applies to you, though, feel free to identify as such! Your orientation is not something attached somewhere inside you to be discovered: it's nothing more than what you feel you are.