I am headed off to college soon, and I am paranoid that I won't meet anyone to date. I know that sounds a little crazy, but I am really afraid that I won't meet another woman?

Penny Dahlen, Ed.D., LPC

I am committed to helping you find your passion, heal old wounds, and flow smoother in all aspects of your life path! I use a compassionate listening approach.

The LGBT population that openly lives their identity is increasing, and many people find that college is a suitable environment to start living their identity openly, since they are far away from home, family and people they know. Some people prefer to come out in this sort of condition before coming out to the people they've always knew where they live. So it sounds like it's even more likely for you to find a girl there! And to increase your chances, you can start taking part into LGBT environments - clubs, circles, cultural events...
enbyemu
Honestly, college is probably one of the best environments for meeting people. You're constantly meeting new people and colleges are typically a melting pot of different types of people. I'm sure you'll do fine.
Inshor93
so you are afraid that you will not get the women to date this not just your problem many peopels shares the same feeling or fear as you are right now not only men but women also, just ask the question from yourself that what is the probability that you will not get the women and is there any factor due to which it can happen if there is any reason most probably you can rectify that if there is no reason then why to worry about hypothetical problems, wasting time for hypothetical things makes your real life harder so try to find out the way by yourself as you are expert of your life and you know your condition very well like no other do