I am Only a young Teenager, and I am questioning my sexuality, are there any signs that I am Bisexual?

Zeina Ghoul, LLPC

I help guide clients to create positive change in a non-judgmental and supportive atmosphere.

TKPool
Hey there :) Thank you for reaching out here on 7 Cups, that's an amazing first step! And I'm so proud of you for taking it, I truly am. Generally, bisexuality is an attraction to both males and females. The gender of the person doesn't matter as much as who they actually are (Personality). So if you find yourself being attracted to both males and females and not so much caring of what they are, rather than who they are, this may be a sign of your bisexuality. You know you best and should always listener to your body. Consensual love is a beautiful thing, and if you have the opportunity to feel that with people from both genders, embrace it. Embrace yourself, love is love
Raspberrycheesecake
Your best bet is to think about what bisexual to you is. If you find both sexes attractive, then it could mean that you are bisexual.
Bisexuality involves attraction towards more than one gender. The sign you're looking for is simply attraction towards boys and girls. You can try to analyze your feelings and emotions, imagining yourself with people of different genders and see how it makes you feel... And remember, the attraction doesn't need to be 50-50 in order to be bi. Some people still have a preference for one gender, and they are still bi as long as some level of attraction is still present for more than one gender.