I can imagine myself marrying another woman, cuddling her, kissing her, falling asleep with her, all that jazz. But I don't find myself incredibly sexually attracted to women. What is this?

Sara Radford, MA Clinical Counseling

Within the context of a supportive, collaborative relationship I help clients to explore themselves in a effort to create healing and lasting positive change.

jessica0512
You could just be romantically attracted to women, but may not sexually. Personally, as a female, I am heteroromantic bisexual. That means that I am only romantically attracted to the opposite gender, but sexually both.
Anonymous
What Jess said, you could be a demisexual, which means that you are attracted to the opposite gender romantically but without the urge or want to engage inside any sexual activity, which of course could change over the course of time with your life experiences if you do find the right one and feel more comfortable with them.
Anonymous
it is fully possible you are an acesexual homo-romantic, this is because romantic attraction and sexual attraction are not the same and are not always aligned. you lacking sexual attraction but having romantic attraction. sometimes it's back wards having no romantic attraction but having sexual attraction. which is just fine, you can still have a fully functioning relationship with out sex. there are also demi sexuals where they do not experience sexual attraction until or unless an already string emotional conection is formed- demi romanitic
Sexual and romantic orientation do not always coincide. It is possible to hetero/homo/bi...sexual and hetero/homo/bi...romantic. Any combination of the two is possible, so you can discover your identity by analyzing the way you feel about men and women sexually and romantically.