I don't know if I'm straight or guy. I love girls and home some relation but now I love my friend however every time I feel that this wrong and continue. What should I do?

Victoria Cook, LCSW

I work to meet all clients where they are - working first to understand their needs and employing the tools needed to help them become their best, most empowered selves.

If you like women and now you have feelings for a man, it is very likely that you are bisexual. Which is perfectly ok, it's a completely valid and normal sexuality! It's not wrong, it's simply the way you feel and love. Whoever you love, as long as you follow your heart you'll live with no regrets and have a chance to be happy.
Anonymous
People are all different and have different orientations. Sometimes romantic interests develop and change over time, and growing up is a time when people begin to question their sexuality. In terms of what you should do, it is impossible for anyone to say because your situation is unique to yourself. Here are some things you might think about with yourself, or talk about with a friend, family member, or listener or therapist here on 7 Cups. What goes through your mind when you feel it is wrong? How do you feel when you are in a romantic relationship, and how have those relationships turned out? Keep in mind relationships start and end for countless different reasons, and just because one relationship ended does not necessarily mean it ended because of sexual orientation.