I dont know what type of sexuality I am, I dont know if I'm bi, trans, or lesbian, can someone help me?

Germany

Nathalie Dramis, Diploma

Helping people is my passion. I believe that anyone can benefit from therapy and counseling. My approach is holistic and tailored to you and your specific needs.

Being trans is not about sexuality, but rather about gender identity. If you feel like the gender you've been assigned at birth doesn't fit you, if you perceive yourself and feel like the opposite gender, that would make you trans. As for your sexual orientation, try to imagine yourself in sexual and romantic contexts with people of different gender, and see what feels good to you. That determines who you are! If you think it can help, you're also free to experiment - both with sexuality and with gender expression - and try whatever you suppose could make you happy. And of course, it's also helpful to get in contact with the LGBT community to share your feelings and learn from other people's experiences.