I dont know what type of sexuality I am, I dont know if I'm bi, trans, or lesbian, can someone help me?

Germany

Nathalie Dramis, Diploma

Helping people is my passion. I believe that anyone can benefit from therapy and counseling. My approach is holistic and tailored to you and your specific needs.

Being trans is not about sexuality, but rather about gender identity. If you feel like the gender you've been assigned at birth doesn't fit you, if you perceive yourself and feel like the opposite gender, that would make you trans. As for your sexual orientation, try to imagine yourself in sexual and romantic contexts with people of different gender, and see what feels good to you. That determines who you are! If you think it can help, you're also free to experiment - both with sexuality and with gender expression - and try whatever you suppose could make you happy. And of course, it's also helpful to get in contact with the LGBT community to share your feelings and learn from other people's experiences.
catlover58
Figuring out your sexuality can be quite difficult and stressful sometimes. I think what is important is that you do not put too much pressure on yourself and do not obsess over it too much; it is a process that can take a while and you should give yourself the time. With time, you'll find out naturally what you like and want and what you do not like and not want. Our sexuality is something that we cannot control or force anyway, so try to accept yourself the way you are. Until then, treat yourself with kindness and understanding. You do not have to put a label on yourself and even if you do want to find a label for yourself, then you can still always change it when you realize that you have changed and cannot identify with that label anymore. It's okay.
DancesWithWools
First and most importantly, what do you think you are? What description best reflects how to see yourself in relation to others, and aligns with how you feel about your self? This would be a good conversation to have with a professional specializing in sexual identity. Research suggests that identity is more of a spectrum than neat categories that make you one thing or another. There is some excellent literature on the subject and there are community resources that exist just to provide support to people who are on this journey of self-discovery and identity. You're not alone in wondering about these issues either. There are supportive, accessible communities and resources available so I'd encourage you to check them out!