I rather have sex with a girl rather than a boy but I still think guys are cute or whatever i don’t understand what I am... what do I do?

Germany

Nathalie Dramis, Diploma

Helping people is my passion. I believe that anyone can benefit from therapy and counseling. My approach is holistic and tailored to you and your specific needs.

TaranWanderer
(The wording will depend on your personal gender identity) but, I think that it's perfectly normal to have different romantic and sexual attractions! So, it could be that your sexual orientation would be towards girls, but your romantic attraction is towards guys (as well as girls?). Or, maybe if you feel like you might still be okay with intimacy with guys, you could be bisexual/pansexual with a preference for girls. OR, another option all together, you may just like to appreciate beauty in people :) and so can find guys cute. It all depends on what your feelings mean to you, if you think it means you would want to be in a romantic and/or relationship with guys too, or if it's just a surface appreciation.
Sageypie
It's okay to feel confused about attraction because society have very strict guidelines on who is supposed to be attracted to whom. Just remember that sexual attraction and romantic or aesthetic attractions exist. Relax and go with the flow!
Anonymous
You might be bisexual. You should not be in a rush to figure it out. Eventually you will know and it will be fine. You should just focus on how you are feeling and you will figure it out.
BestEndOfTheRainbow
Understanding your own sexuality and how sexual orientation and romantic orientation can be the same or different. Looking up more about different romantic and sexual orientations there are in the world might be able to help you understand yourself better. Or a listener can help you figure it out also.
beautifulMango81
I have experienced similar feelings. It helped me to not worry about "what" I was and allow myself to explore. It can be very difficult to figure out these things, especially when, as a youth, love and sex is displayed to you in very heteronormative ways. Sexuality is very complex and it often takes time and different experiences to understand where you may fall on the sexual and/or romantic spectrum. It can be easy to let the pressure to find a label direct you into an answer that you may not truly identify with, but give yourself the time you deserve to live your life and connect with people who appeal to you regardless of gender. I hope you find this answer helpful and feel free to chat with me for support!
Considering someone cute is not the same as experiencing sexual or romantic attraction towards them. First of all, you might want to consider the sexual and the romantic attraction separately, since they do not always coincide. Then, you can try to picture yourself with girls and with guys in different contexts, sexual and romantic, and analyze the emotions that these scenarios give you. If after all your feelings towards guys just consist in finding them cute or likable, but sexually or romantically attractive, that would mean you're attracted to girls and that is what determines your orientation.