I want to be attracted to boys, and all my friends are of the opposite sex. And I like to paint my nails, and I am more sensitive and have more feminine tendency’s then other boys. I just don’t know?

Melissa Fisher Goldman, LCSW

I have experience in grief work and the related challenges of growing a family (infertility, miscarriage, PPD, etc.). I can help you through your life transitions.

Wanting to be attracted to someone doesn't mean being attracted to someone. If you like boys, or to bys and girls, then that is your sexuality. But if you just "want" to be attracted to boys, maybe because you feel it would fit with your "feminine" traits, then know this: you don't have to be gay to be feminine! You can't choose your attraction. But you can still enjoy your looks and personality, including the traits that are typically considered more feminine, whatever your orientation is.