I(17 female) think im bisexual but I only think guys as friends and have never developed a crush and when i think about being with guys or sexual experience( i have experimented)and it made me sick?

Richard Jones, BA, MA, PGDip

You may feel stuck and trapped. Even though answers are often inside us they can often feel hidden and tangled, We will work together to open a path to your answers.

Ky23
To me, it sounds as though you answered your own question. It's possible to be bisexual and be more into one gender than the other, but normally you wouldn't feel sick just thinking about experimenting or being with guys. It may be that you are a lesbian, or a bisexual girl who is just more into girls than guys. Either way, that's a question only you, yourself, can answer. It might take time to understand yourself and your wants but always stay true to you! You don't have to do anything with anyone just because you think it's the right or normal thing to do. Follow your gut and it usually won't steer you wrong. And don't fret :) The right person and situation will come along and I think your fuzzy feelings will eventually clear up and make more sense to you the older you get.