If you could choose, would you have preferred to have a different sexuality then you have?

Graham Barrone, Adip ICHP, MCBT

If you've found that your quality of life has reduced because of anxiety, fear or some kind of mental hurdle that you just can't get over then lets chat.

Anonymous
you mean, gender? I believed that I had to be a boy my entire life but i was born as a female, it was causing too much anxiety but now, i see that, the way i saw myself was not because i had a male brain, but the standards of society telling that females (or males) must be in a certain shape, behave or talk in a certain way and other irrelevant stuff. so once i got that opportunity to get into an environment where these features were not required and people were not judgemental, i discovered that i was really a female, just not so feminine. So I still wouldn't mind being a boy, but no, I am okay with it now.
Potatofry
Let's start by saying that I'm bi and proud.This is whose I am, who I was meant to be and I don't I would have been created like this if it were meant to be changed. Moreover I am in a happy relationship with the lady of my dreams who accepts me just as I am, so even that factor would not prompt me to change my sexuality. My sexuality isn't exactly widely accepted in my country but that does not concern me much. All in all, if given a chance to change my sexuality, I don't think I would.
Allears247
No, my sexuality is apart of who I am and I take pride in who I am and who I have become. I think that being gay has it attributes and gives you experiences that heterosexual people may never get to experience.
peacefulconvos
No, i definitely wouldn’t. Sexuality is something that’s part of me, however it does not define me as a person, i’m still me! In today’s world, sexuality is indeed a sensitive and difficult topic to talk about and share openly, we have to understand this, but i assure you, the first step is to accept your sexuality and embrace it, deep down try to be content with who you are, i promise it will make you feel good! So, with that being said, please, if anyone feels unhappy with their sexuality, i assure you you don’t have anything to feel bad about, the only thing that shows how we are is how much we try to be what we want to be everyday, choose to be better and never doubt yourself.