I'm a 14 year old boy, I've had many girlfriends, kissed and some petting, I watch straight and lesbian porn, but I watch gay porn aswell does that make me gay?

Israel

Tali Weiser, M.A DRAMA THERAPY

Therapist

I am a social worker and drama therapist emphasizing deep relationship and a dynamic approach.I believe that therapeutic relationship is a ground for new positive reflections

allnaturalComfort82
It does not mean you're gay, no. The first thing to note is that sexuality is a very large spectrum, it can be very fluid; that's to say different things can attract us at different times. Simply by the nature of you being attracted to gay pornography is not any reason for you to label yourself as gay. At the same time, you say you're attracted to straight and lesbian porn too; this would obviously negate you being gay. I would suggest you take your attractions as they come, and accept them; they can be very fluid and crazy, especially in our teen years. Just continue as you do, and if one day you start to notice an obvious pattern, then maybe then you can start to think about labeling yourself as something on the LGBTQ+ spectrum. Best of luck and much love
MakeYourLifeYours
No, it doesn't necessarily make you gay, because I watch straight, gay and lesbian porn but I'm 99.9% straight.
CaliforniaGurl56
Well, there technically isn't a "straight" sexuality anyway. A study showed that women who watched lesbian porn were turned on, even though they were straight. Same went for dudes. Your pupil expands over 50% when looking at something you like. This happened with the subjects' eyes. This doesn't mean come out to your parents because gay porn turns you on. If you like gay porn, but you're straight, its totally okay.
MidnightRaven999
There are a lot of people who watch all kinds of porn, and just because you watch gay porn and identify as a male doesn't mean your gay.
Aayla - Expert in LGBTQ+
What determines your sexuality is not the porn you watch or the experience you have, it's all about the attraction you feel. Think about guys and girls, try to imagine yourself with them and see what makes you feel good. Analyzing your feelings towards real people in real life is the way to find your identity. There are some people who watch porn that doesn't align with their orientation, and it doesn't necessarily mean anything.