I'm a crossdresser. The only time i have sex with guys is when im dressed as a woman. How can I determine what my sexuality is?

Cassandra Coleman-Heppler, LCSW, LICSW

I believe that problems are separate from the person having them and that our own stories and how we look at our own stories directly influences how we perceive those problems

Your sexuality depends only on the gender of the people you are attracted to. How you present yourself when you have sex is a different matter. So if you are attracted to more than one gender, you are in the bisexual spectrum. If you're attracted only to your same gender, you are homosexual.
peacefulLight8704
Only you and you alone can decide your sexuality. There are a ton of nuances that go into this, and it's pretty much impossible for anyone else on the outside to tell you who and what you are. That is something that only you can tell others. Don't worry about rushing things or trying to put labels on yourself, your attraction, and your sexuality. All of those things will come later. Focus on what you want, what you like, and what you prefer, and find yourself and what brings you happiness. Labels aren't everything, trust me. Best wishes to you!