Im pretty sure im bisexual, but i love this girl not in a sexual manner. Is it possible to be secually attracted to males but romantically attracted to females?

Jennifer Fritz, LMSW, PhD

Day to day life can be stressful and overwhelming and my strength is assisting my clients in a supportive, empowering and practical manner.

Yes. Sexual and romantic orientation do not always coincide, and you could be homo/hetero/bi...sexual and homo/hetero/bi...romantic. Any combination is possible. I know it may feel a bit confusing at first, but it's all about getting more familiar with this side of you and finding a balance that helps you concile your desires and needs. You can be as happy as anyone else!
Anonymous
September 2nd, 2019 5:50am
Ohh it is totally possible, for example in my case is the other way around, I'm actually sexually attracted to females but romantically attracted to males. It's completely fine, having in mind also that you identify yourself as a bisexual person. It is normal, don't worry. Remember always that love, sexual and romantic attraction can come in many different ways that could include a variety of genders. It's not always like "oh, I only like men" or "oh, I only like women". These days we can see how amazingly people are starting to show it's true colors and express their real feelings to the world soo yeahh it's okay to feel this kind of way about this topic. Hope it helped!