I'm so confused. Not about my sexuality, but about my sexuality. I don't know! I know I'm bisexual..I want to come out to my family but I'n scared that they won't let me have sleepovers with friends.?

Katherine Aucoin, Transpersonal Counselling Psychology

I offer you compassion and support on your unique journey. I look forward to working with you to heal your emotional wounds to find more freedom and joy.

A lot depends on their views on LGBT and their relationship with you. You can express your feelings as openly as you can, tell them what it means to be who you are, how you realized you are LGBT, and reassure them that nothing changes in who you are as a person, you're still you though this part of your identity is different than they thought. Make sure they know you want to share it with them because they are important to you, and maybe tell them that you believe in your relationship and you're sure they know that nothing changes in the person you are. You can also encourage them to ask you any questions they have about it. Ultimately, those who really love and care for you will accept you for who you are and they'll just want you to be happy, no prejudice can ruin real love! And they will not want you to take away things that make you happy. If you're feeling very uncomfortable, you can even consider writing a coming out letter.
Anonymous
I understand that, I am bisexual as well. When I thought of coming out to my parents I was afraid that they would think my sexuality meant that I liked all girls. Coming out is a big step and it will probably mean that you will need to explain a lot to your parents. In my experience once I helped them understand what being bisexual really was it got a lot better. At first they wouldn't let me have girls who were friends over, but after me explaining a lot and having to be honest about who a liked, they understood. If you feel ready to come out, you totally should! It's a great step in hour LGBTQ+ journey!