Is being bisexual a sin? Also, if anybody knows, my other bi friend likes me and I like her. Should we go for it?

Richard Manson, BSW,CAP

Drug & Alcohol Counselor

Compassionate, non-judgemental and experienced substance abuse therapist driven to helping guide clients to overcome issues relating to abusing drugs and/or alcohol.

Anonymous
No, it's not, as I'm technically a Catholic, and nowhere in the Bible does it say that being homosexual is a sin, or being anything other than heterosexual. And for you and your bi friend who like each other, I'd say go for it! Good luck with whatever you decide to do about this though.
Anonymous
There has been so many debates on where it's a sin or not. I'm part of the hay community and I myself has struggle alot with that question. I have made peace within myself about who and what I'm and that helped me maby it could help you to? About your bi friend, if it feels right to you then do it only you know what will make you happy.
Anonymous
Being bisexual is not a sin. If you two both like eachother I would say go for it. You won't know if you don't try.
Anonymous
February 22nd, 2018 3:00am
Go for it. I am Jesus and I approve!!!
Aayla - Expert in LGBTQ+
All orientations are ok, none of them is a sin. Your orientation is just the way you are, it's your way to live and love. Nothing that involves love, or even just harmless pleasure and fun, can in any way be a sin. Sex and love, whoever you share them with, are meant to bring joy to life. Sin is a concept that means different things in different cultures, but something so harmless and beautiful as love can't in any way be a sin. And if you and your friend like each other, there's no reason you shouldn't allow yourself the chance to be happy together!