Is there any chats/groups/forums specifically for Transgender teens 18 and under?

Penny Dahlen, Ed.D., LPC

I am committed to helping you find your passion, heal old wounds, and flow smoother in all aspects of your life path! I use a compassionate listening approach.

Anonymous
I’m here to talk I’m transgender, and there are lgbt support groups, I’d talk to someone experienced
Anonymous
Yes, there are tons of different chats, groups, and forums specifically made for people who are under 18 and are transgender teens.
Caleb104
Depend on when you from you can ask your LGBT communauty about helping you with that. I'm pretty sure they can help you with this information.
ashtonStrawberry
Yes- there's many LGBTQ+ teen groups out here! Also, feel free to message me if needed- as a genderfluid person, I know what you're going through, and I'm always here!
CroissantMaster
Yes. Transgender teens 18 and under can message me as I know what it feels like. I know the struggle.
Anonymous
There is lgbt+ chatgroups and I’m almost positive that there is transgender forums for teens.
Doodido
not that i know of but if you look online im sure you can find one and if not you should make your own im sure its not that hard with the right motivation.
Anonymous
You probably can find some on Tumblr, maybe a discord server, Im sure there are some. You can also see on this comunity, we have a chat room for LGBT+ individuals, try going there sometime, you'll be able to talk to some people that might be going trough the same as you. Good luck!
Anonymous
There's an LGBT group chat, but I haven't seen one specifically for transgender teens. There's also a gender identity section in the lgbt form! A transgender teen chat would be a great idea, though.
Anonymous
I don't think so, but you can go into the LGBTQ+ chatroom and see if there are any transponders there to talk to.
Anonymous
August 2nd, 2018 4:53pm
Yes of course! you could do a quick search on google. Some good communities for this are on Amino, IMVU and Tumblr.
Anonymous
to my knowledge (especially since i'm not on the teen side, but i do hear about it) i dont believe so, but you can suggest to someone that there be a forum for teens who are transgender, i think thats a good idea to have!
Sunset316
Well there are many groups and forums going around in 7Cups. The LGBTQ+/MOGII community (not just for under 18, but in general for everyone), for instance. It's a great one and something that everyone and anyone can join in without any strings attached. Absolutely free. The group forum chats are also under the same name, so you can check them out, if you like. The people there are very friendly and very inviting of both old and new members, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race, etc. There are also plenty of listeners available for a 1-on-1 chat (like me) who're willing to help out :)
YuriP
I personally like to use Amino (specifically the Transgender one). The minimum age for amino is 13, so there’s a lot of younger people there, although I’ve met quite a few older teens there as well. The leaders are super kind and friendly as well (I actually know one of the leaders personally! Although that’s not why I’m suggesting this amino). I’ve had a lot of help both figuring out my identity, dealing with dysphoria, and just finding a place up chat with other trans folk. If you’re not familiar with amino, it’s also completely anonymous, and you can create your profile however you like, and changing your “name” is completely free, easy, and with no minimum wait time in between changes. So it really makes trying out new names easy.
Anonymous
Poseemos de todo tipo de grupos de apoyo, creemos que cada uno merece la misma importancia, según su circunstancia y realidad, por lo que si, efectivamente poseemos grupos de apoyo a jóvenes trans, para poder brindarles un lugar seguro, en donde puedan sentirse libres de expresar todo lo que puedan necesitar en cualquier momento de forma confidencial y desinteresada, porque lo merecen y aquí estaremos todos los oyentes para aquello, brindamos con profesionales en este rubro que llevan bastante tiempo activos en es mundo de ayudar al otro te invitamos a ser parte de esto, eres bienvenido cuando quieras