I've been questioning my sexuality for some time. I do feel I may be attracted to women. I've never been with a women yet but sometimes when I see them I feel so sort of attraction. Can you help me?

Alison Humphreys, LCPC

During the therapeutic process, individuals will learn to manage transitions, overcome obstacles and work towards their full potential .

Beneathestars
Accept any feelings you may have in order to decide how you will act on them and create peace within yourself
You don't need to have experience to know what you sexuality is, the attraction you feel is enough to determine it. If you feel attracted to women, you can determine your orientation after you've analyzed your feelings towards all genders and realized who makes you feel attraction. You may choose to have your experiences if and when you prefer, but you can determine your identity at any time by listening to your feelings and sensations, imagining yourself with different people and seeing how that makes you feel.