I've dated a few guys, but I'm not sure if I was attracted to any of them . I've never dated a female, but I know for certain I'm attracted to them(outside of the bedroom as well as in) What am I?

Maryna Svitasheva, PhD. RP

Psychotherapy I provide is based on a dialog and your active intention to look for a solution with the therapist's assistance

RelatableSufferer892
It seems as you should experience a bit more but for now I would probably say that you are bisexual. If you experiment with a few more guys and you have no interest in them you are most likely lesbian. If you experiment with a few woman and you do not feel attracted to the girls either then you are most likely asexual. Don't label yourself any sexual orientation right now as you are not sure. Being gay bi or asexual isn't a bad thing and you shouldn't be angry at yourself. If thing brings suicidal thoughts then I recommend speaking to a therapist
Anonymous
If you don't think you were attracted to any of the men you've dated but do know you're attracted to women, there's a decent chance you're a lesbian, or at least a bisexual woman who prefers women. I would suggest to focus on what attraction you feel rather than worrying about the label, though. Don't feel obligated to try dating more men to make super sure you aren't into them, or feel pressured to date a woman because that seems like your only alternative. It's fine to be questioning. Labels should be to help share your experience and take pride in an identity, not something you should feel forced into figuring out as soon as you can.
If you've dated guys you weren't actually attracted to, maybe you did it because you thought that's what you were supposed to do... Sometimes people automatize some sort of reasoning due to social conditioning. Perhaps you thought it was "normal" for you to date guys so you did it, but you found out you weren't actually attracted. If guys don't attract you and you're certain that girl attract you, it doesn't matter that you haven't dated a girl yet: your sexuality is defined by the attraction you feel, not the experience you have. So this is enough for you to determine what your orientation is!