please give me signs to know confirm that I'm trully a bisexual ?

Graham Barrone, Adip ICHP, MCBT

If you've found that your quality of life has reduced because of anxiety, fear or some kind of mental hurdle that you just can't get over then lets chat.

UntilThen
If you are attracted to both men and women, you are bisexual. No mater how often or how much, and regardless of experience.
JumpyGoiaba
If you experience any sort of romantic/sexual attraction towards men and women, you are most likely bisexual. The intensity of these attractions can vary and you might have a preference for one of the two, but it doesn't automatically make you heterosexual or homosexual. If you really feel like you're attracted to more than one gender, chances are you really are. I think that's the definite confirmation :) I hope my advice was helpful.
It's all based on your attraction. If you feel like you can be attracted to more than one gender, if thoughts and fantasies of this kind give you a good sensation, then you are bisexual! Your feelings, emotion and physical attraction are enough to determine it, there's no need to experiment or to date people to "confirm" what your body and heart already know.
hope0207
hey, so i think that this is different for everyone and there don't necessarily have to be 'signs' but some things you can ask yourself are "can i imagine myself in a relationship with both men and women?" or "am i sexually attracted to both men and women?" if the answer is yes, then there is a chance that you may be bisexual. but it's also possible for you to be attracted to someone as the same sex as you but not want to be in a relationship with that person, in which case, i think there's a pretty good chance that you're bi-curious. i guess what i'm really trying to say is that if you really are bisexual, you'll kind of just know it deep down.