So I'm a girl. I've had fantasized about both genders and possibly had crushes on both. I also though one of my bi friends was flirting with me and then tried to flirt and wanted to date. Am I bi?

Andrea Tuck, LCPC

I tackle and discuss a multitude of social and emotional health issues. I have a belief that through empowerment and non-judgmental support clients' can thrive.

Bisexuality involves experiencing attractions towards more than one gender. So if you have fantasies about men and women and you are attracted to both, then your feelings match the definition of bisexual!
Anonymous
If you've fantasized about both genders, there is a very high chance that you are Bi. Some argue that there is no middle ground when it comes to sexuality, However, This is not the case. There are many Bi people in the world, and talking to some Bi people may help you a lot. Other Bi people can give you advice and help you along your journey, As well as make you feel not so alone in this world. I'd highly recommend seeking out other Bi people to help you along your journey as well as give you a safe haven.
Jezbr
The simple answer could be yes. But it all depends on what you want to define as sexually attracted. I can be totally straight but find some same-sex members attractive. I can also have unconscious fantasies about members of the same sex and still be straight. Or, the opposite. I could be able to find attractive qualities in the opposite sex and still be happily gay. So do you think you are bi? How does that label sit with you? And what would change if you started calling yourself that? And who would that label be for? I had a season of life that I labelled myself sexually Bi but romantically straight. Because I was very sexually attracted to members of both genders but I could never see myself settling down with anyone.
ellaempathize93
Hello, I am a bisexual woman and I would agree that you are. I knew I was bisexual from a very young age - before 10 years old. I am 24 now. I would like to note that this is NOT a phase, you are a whole sexuality and you are not "half gay / half straight". You are a complete sexuality, not a little of this or that. You are valid and you are accepted. Do not let people belittle your sexuality into "just a phase" or any other bi-phobic notion. Keep your head up with pride! Never be afraid to say you are bisexual! I am here with you.