So I'm a girl. I've had fantasized about both genders and possibly had crushes on both. I also though one of my bi friends was flirting with me and then tried to flirt and wanted to date. Am I bi?

Samantha Endicott, LPCC

I'm passionate about helping individuals explore the origins of core issues related to unhealthy self-esteem and shame in a collaborative and interactive style.

Anonymous
If you've fantasized about both genders, there is a very high chance that you are Bi. Some argue that there is no middle ground when it comes to sexuality, However, This is not the case. There are many Bi people in the world, and talking to some Bi people may help you a lot. Other Bi people can give you advice and help you along your journey, As well as make you feel not so alone in this world. I'd highly recommend seeking out other Bi people to help you along your journey as well as give you a safe haven.
Bisexuality involves experiencing attractions towards more than one gender. So if you have fantasies about men and women and you are attracted to both, then your feelings match the definition of bisexual!