What do I do if I can't decide if I am lesbian or bisexual? I can only see myself with a woman in the future, but I continue to question myself and it's really messing with my mind.

Parvathy Venugopal, MSc in Clinical psychology

Life is chaotic and you need to rest if you're tired. I am here to help you relax until you are ready to start over again.Your mental health is priority, so is your happiness.

Maybe you are attracted romantically only to women and sexually to men and women, and that's why you can only imagine a future with a woman. That would make you a homoromantic bisexual. Maybe what confuses you is the fact that you have a much stronger desire for women than for men, but if you also like men, even if not as much, you're still bi. Or maybe you keep questioning because you have internalized the socially widespread idea that you must like men, and your lesbian identity is difficult to accept because of that. The only answer is to try to imagine yourself with different people of different genders in sexual and romantic scenarios and see how that makes you feel, analyzing your physical and emotional response to these fantasies.
peacefulSea1839
Your life is your own pathway that no one else has traveled. Is it absolutely necessary to categorize yourself immediately? Once you find right partner, will these details matter? or can it be explored as life goes by? What is the need to force yourself to pick a side right now? I hope these questions will help you to find peace and clarity