What do you call a man that is attracted to women and feminine transgenders?

1 Answers
Last Updated: 06/10/2019 at 1:52pm
1 Tip to Feel Better
United States
Moderated by

Christine Tronge, LCSW

Clinical Social Work/Therapist

I help those with depression, anxiety, and phobias develop coping skills to improve their lives and lessen their suffering, if not eliminate it.!!

Top Rated Answers
June 10th, 2019 1:52pm
Sexual orientation is determined by the gender of the people one is attracted to, not the biological sex they were born with. If with feminine transgenders you mean trans people that identify as female, then a men who is attracted by both transgender women and cisgender women is heterosexual. That's because all the people he's attracted to belong to the feminine gender, independently of what sex they were born with.