What gender would Identify in if I feel like a girl some time, but other i feel like a boy, neither, and both at the same time?

Australia

Catherine Davis, I aim to help you to beat your blues and to feel empowered. Fast and effective psychotherapy.

Therapist

Hello. I'm Catherine. I am a psychotherapist. It's my aim to help you beat your blues and to feel empowered.

It sounds like you are genderfluid: your identity varies from male to female to agender or non-binary to bigender, making you a genderfluid person.
Anonymous
Gender fluid or gender queer. You identify as everything but nothing which would make you that. But you’re perfect the way you are and don’t need any labels
heyitscayden
That would probably mean that you are genderfluid, according to the definition, but don't feel like you have to label yourself. If you want to then that's fine, but if you don't, that's totally cool too. Just be you and explore different labels, and you might find one that you feel fits you. If you don't, that's perfectly okay, though. Personally, it took me forever to make myself explore my gender, and I wish that I would've done it sooner. Just be who you are, and you do not have to rush to find yourself a label. If you wanna label yourself, go ahead, but don't feel like you have to.