What if there is no label that defines me?

Dominecaa White, LPC

Emotional challenges take a toll on who we are and can limit us from being our best. My desire is to help all clients experience freedom from emotional bondage.

Anonymous
If there is no label that you feel completely fits you then that's ok because labels are not necessary. Sometimes a label might help you know where you feel you belong within the lgbtq+ community but know that others will totally understand if you can't put that label on yourself.
Anonymous
You don’t need a label in order to be who you are. If you can’t find a label that accurately describes you you don’t need to have one or even if there is a label that would describe you, you still don’t need to use it. What matters the most is that you’re being true to yourself and doing what/being who makes you happy. A label is just a way that you can describe how you feel to others but it isn’t something necessary. Being who you are is enough and there doesn’t have to be a label to describe it for you to be valid.
Anonymous
Not everyone finds a label that fits them, and this isn't a bad thing. For example, many people do not feel like they 'fit' certain labels because of social constructs and stereotypes. This means that a lot of people identify with acute labels that not many people know about such as grey gender. It doesn't matter if you don't find a label that defines you for any aspect of your life, anyway labels are for jars not people, as one of my idols once said. So, to conclude, only label yourself if you are fully confident that it fits you, because it's a lot harder to take back a label than it is to give yourself one. So perhaps you just don't have a label, and that is totally fine, or maybe you do have one and you just haven't found it yet, whatever the answer I wish you the best of luck.
friendlyBeauty0401
Labels are not a way to define yourself. Only you know how you truly are and should turn to society's "labels" to tell you how to be. Labels are meant for organization and objects, not for your beautiful personality. You should never restrict yourself to a label because you always want to live life outside of the box. Set yourself different from others and show your worth in life. Everyone is unique in their own way and never let a label bring you down. If you really want a label, set a new one out for yourself. Nobody should tell you who you should be!
Anonymous
it’s perfectly okay to not have a label. labeling yourself is opinionated and some people just are more comfortable with a label, and the opposite is great too. even some celebrities don’t label themselves too, like singers harry styles and clairo. you aren’t alone in this. i know in my own personal experience, before i defined myself as bisexual i was unlabeled for an entire year and a half. and i was even confused, i was just confortable with not having a label and was happy with it too.
PrettyBoy1
Then there's no label, simple as that. You're a girl who likes girls but doesn't like being called a lesbian? Perfectly ok. A non-binary who loves all genders but doesn't want to be known as Pansexual? That's alright too. Honestly, even for me having no label makes more sense (I just say I'm a queer boy when people ask), and if there's no label for you because you can't find one that fits just right or that you feel comfortable with, then no label is needed, my good friend. Hope this helps you even a little bit, stay alive and I love you.