Where do you find other romantic asexuals? Or just other asexuals? It would be nice to have someone to talk to… because everyone else are so focused on sex.

Israel

Daniela Golbert, M.A DRAMA THERAPY

Therapist

I am an expressive art therapist working from the strengths of the client, aiming to find and arouse flexibility, spontaneity and creativity in different levels of the soul.

TaranWanderer
We actually have an entire category on the LGBTQ+/MOGII forums just for the asexual spectrum! I'm sure you could find many people to talk to on there :) Also, I have heard of platonic dating sites, or even friendship sites. They work sort of like a dating site, where you make a profile and say what you're looking for, but they take out the 'sex' side of it! Maybe it would be worth searching around on the internet for :) Finally, one more thing I could think of is maybe look to see if there is some sort of asexual website/forum specific to your area. Sometimes these kinds of things can organize meet-ups or just have people closer by that share some of your experiences. I'm not sure how successful a search like that would be but I know things like that exist so it could hurt to try looking!
ElanortheFair
Totally understand. It can be difficult to meet fellow aces as we are fairly rare however I've met awesome people through volunteering at pride as well as joining Ace groups on facebook. Tumblr also has quite an active community. If you are looking more to date I have found OKcupid to be the best.