Can my sexual orientation change?

Jackie Dross, M.S. Community Counseling

I have a passion for working with people from a non-judgmental, strengths based approach to meet their goals for personal growth.

rallygirl
I believe that yes, it can change. As a person gets older, their experiences and relationships can influence what kinds of people they are attracted to, including genders.
Anonymous
Yes, it can. Sexuality is a fluid thing; our feelings are always changing, and there's nothing wrong with that!
Allears247
Yes anyones and everyones sexual orientation can change. sexuality is a spectrum. It's not as black and white as people try to make it seem.
Anonymous
Yes, sexual orientation can change! It's all about how you feel most comfortable identifying, and there are many different labels out there. There are some (I can't think of the name right now) that are actually meant for people who have fluctuating sexual orientations, and that is 100% ok! You are valid just the way you are and it doesn't matter how you identify, as long as you are happy with yourself. Be proud of who you are and don't be afraid to "change" your sexual orientation- you're still you and you are amazing just the way you are.