I feel lonely these days even wen I go to friends I don't feel like fitting in with them. I also feel bored like leave my town go somewhere else. What can I do ?

Lindsay Simon, LMFT

I work from a holistic perspective to help my clients heal from various mental, emotional, and relationship problems. My style is direct,honest, supportive, and nonjudgmental.

annegray2018
It is very normal to feel this way. Sometimes life gets the best of us we feel so overwhelmed with everything around us that we don't want to take part in anything anymore. Don't feel guilty about it. Take some time off. Go somewhere new even if it's just for a few days. Unwind when you are there, relax and think of what exactly is going through your mind. What is making you feel uncomfortable at the moment. What is it that you really need at that moment where you are. Leaving your friends behind doesn't mean you don't care about them but sometimes you need time alone to think over things which are heavy in mind and understand why you feel that way. By the time you are done with your break you shall have answers to everything you seek, it's always within us. You will come back feeling rejuvenated and glad you took some time off to just cool your mind and sort your thoughts out.