I feel so alone. I feel like if I was removed from the equation, nothing would change. Is this true?

Lauren Abasheva, LMHC

A sex positive, and kink knowledgeable therapist with an open mindset and a clear understanding that we are all different.

JumpyGoiaba
It most definitely isn't true. Loneliness can be overwhelming and trick us into believing our life as a whole doesn't matter. More than not, we only think this because that's what other people make us believe. There are people who care. Don't let those people making you believe you're not important ruin your only shot at life. The world, fortunately, is quite big, so you will find people who genuinely care about you and make you feel like you belong. I know it's hard to picture it when reality seems to tell you otherwise, but everything can change. If you ever need to talk, I'll be very happy to help. Best wishes :)
adoredComfort43
That's not true. Even though you feel alone, if you were "removed from the equation" as you say, your friends, family, neighbors, pets, teachers, coworkers, somebody out there would feel the difference.