I have so many friends, and family members, but I still feel so alone. Like there is this hollow feeling inside, what do I do??

Ken Thom, LPC

I believe that emotional dys-regulation is the underlying cause of all mental health challenges. I help people regulate their emotions and then begin their healing journey

Anonymous
I know exactly how you feel, I felt so around some months ago when I was struggling with the exact same thing. What I didn't realize was that there was something that wasn't going well for me. I was in a relationship which at that time I was very happy with the person but after I broke up, that is when I realized that that was the problem. It felt to me like at that point I was happy but I realized much later that I didn't realize the adverse effects of the relationship. In hindsight I realized that when I was in the relationship I lost my appetite, I started to sadder than happy. All I can say is that it might seem like this now but as things go on everything will become better. I am not telling you to break up with your partner or anything but I am just saying that often there are things that are right in front of us but we fail see them. I hope you feel better and I know you will!