Why dont i have friends. Why I am always the linely one?

Melissa Hudson, MS Ed, PhD(c), LMFT

I work with clients of diverse backgrounds on a multitude of concerns. My approach is, at times, directive, yet always curious, nonjudgmental, collaborative, and validating.

For some people it is difficult to make friends but try to remember that other have hard time too and so it might make it easier next time.
Rehan00
I think you're not letting anyone in, you're not sharing who you are with other people. You can be around a hundred people, but you won't feel like you are WITH them until you share yourself with them, and let them really know you. I enjoy crowds and people, but I am very guarded and don't let people in. So I will spend so much time with people, but at the end of the year or the end of the night, I haven't started any real relationships or friendships. I let my walls down with people I trust and things are different. When I am with them, we are “together” and it feels a lot different than when I am with other people. I see you say that you have a “ton” of friends, usually when people say they have a ton of friends, they mean aquaintances, just random people that they happen to share space with and see when they go to work or school. Look for meaning and value in your relationships with people, I think that will help you not feel lonely among others.