Will I find someone who really loves me?

Kimberly Claudat, PhD

I'm a cognitive-behavioral therapist, here to support you in learning skills to cope with depression, anxiety, and painful emotions through a collaborative approach.

Spreadinglove16
Yes offcourse you will...But before that you need to learn how to love yourself. once you will start embracing yourself and acknowledging your worth, you will start shining. People will start noticing you and they will fall in love for the free and beautiful sprit of yours..! So love yourself first.
Anonymous
Yes. We all never know when we will meet the love of our life’s but let the hope not die. He/she will come one day
Anonymous
Yes. Absolutely. I'm sure there is a lot of people already who love you. Eventually, you will find someone who you love with your whole heart, and who loves you with their whole heart.
fearlessLemon4853
The earth is big and beautiful so definitely you will find someone who will love you .finding a person who loves just like searching a beautiful house just wait and move on
ITJoy64
You can find someone to love you but also self love, self acceptance, confidence, and independent its what attracts partner to give you that love.
Sometimes the person we are looking for is in our line of sight but we look further into the horizon and so we miss them.