I can't stop crying for days on end. What do I do?

Jennifer Geib, LCSWR

1:1 daily live chat sessions. - My therapy is non-judgmental and focuses on emotions and motivation to accomplish your goals or overcome your struggles.

SerialThinker
There is definitely a reason within. Sometimes talking to someone we trust works and sometimes there is the need to seek professional therapy. I think its best if you reach out for help by firstly talking to understanding friends or family members. If you still felt bad for it then comes the next option which is talking to a counselor. And the most important thing is that you shouldn't take it for granted. Like getting a fever, its a sign of something going wrong. So its best if you face it and see what you can do for it.
lovelyBeauty42
Is it that you have found comfort in that? you have to root out the problem and not try to make home of this situation. Often we become comfortable in the situations. Especially when they are bad. Because we don't know how to get out of them anymore. We forget that the answer to the situation is within our own-selves. another thing is the more you put your attention to this problem you have, the more you will think it actually EXISTS and you will think that something is actually WRONG with you. I hope it helps you out though