I feel like such a disappointment. Like everyone around me is way smarter and that I'll never amount to anything. I can't help but compare myself to every other person. How do I get out of this misery?

Danielle Johnson, MSED, Community mental Health Counseling, LMHC

Sometime situations and feelings can be so strong that we struggle to function. You are not alone! My practice is flexible and open-minded and tailored to your personal needs.

Anonymous
You can take Comparison as improve yourself, see the people and analyse them and try to be like them, and first of all comparison occur in same things but you and they are not same, all fingers of our hands are not equal or same , all fingers have value so every person have value , may be you are best in those things and they are not, every tourist place have own value no one is good or bad. Remember next time when u feel inferior just accept it and analyse them and try to be like them, you can improve yourself from them, find the positivity in every negativity and things will be better automatically ☺️☺️
crystalclearnow
Comparing yourself to others can make you feel miserable. You may feel others are better in some ways but you could be better in other things, however small you may perceive it to be. We are all unique and different just like nobody's fingerprint is alike :) To feel better, you could keep a journal of gratitude or write down the goals what you have achieved in a day (however small) or even things you would like to learn/achieve do -e.g music, sports, achieving deadlines, project completion, etc. It could make you feel better and unique. We are all different.