What are some things I can do to be happy ?

5 Answers.
Newest Answer
fancyjoy05
You can find your own happiness by actively searching for something that makes you calm down. For example, when I used to get frustrated because of my parents, studying, and other things, I used to play the piano to make myself focus on calming down rather than focusing on the frustration. Besides trying to find something that makes you feel at ease, I think other ways that can make a person happy can be communicating with other people as people around you will likely be willing to empathize and sympathize with you, and can make you happy as well.
Recent Answers
Anonymous
Only you can determine your happiness. Try thinking of old memories where you had fun/happy times with friends or family and try reliving it
ruedabega13
The things that make me happiest are my hobbies, family and friends! I used to have so many problems with control, but once I started going with the flow and falling back on those things it made me much happier.
Anonymous
Some things you can do to be happy is doing things you enjoy which can vary from going out with friends or doing activities alone at home that grabs your attention and interests.
Anonymous
Happiness is not bought or found, its achieved.. To achieve the happiness you want you will have to do things for you and know that not all things are perfect..