What if nothing makes me feel happy anymore?

Brenda King, PsyD

I treat life changes, women’s issues, and issues of aging using evidence-based treatments with healthy doses of warmth, empathy and humor to enhance healing and growth.

rightclick
Spend time with little kids. They can make you happy with their cute and genuine smiles. I hope this helps.
peacefulIris56
There is always hope. You have made the decision to do something about it and you have acted on it. So, you are in the right direction. Talk about it and make sure that you stay motivated. Go to a gym if you don't already do that. Make sure that you have a great support system from people that you know well.
Anonymous
I will create a new things that help me to be happy, i won't give up will keep trying to please myself
insightfulFlamingo28
You might want to consider what the reason is. It could potentially be due to a certain person or a situation in your life that has put you in this position. Certainly, something will make you feel happy, you might need to find the reason that made you lose interest in the things that used to make you happy. If or when you do, you can try to confront that thing in your life, and find ways to fix it