I am having a bad habit of masturbating daily, whenever I see something intimate I can't control myself. What should I do?

Lindsay Simon, LMFT

I work from a holistic perspective to help my clients heal from various mental, emotional, and relationship problems. My style is direct,honest, supportive, and nonjudgmental.

ErinKay
There are a few tips to try and stop this behavior. The first is you can try and limit certain images that can trigger this. If there's that barrier there, over time it can help stop the habit. I would suggest blocking certain websites on phones, computers, etc for the time being. The second is to try and stay active. Finding other ways to release energy can be beneficial. Third, try spending time with others more often. Join a gym, meet up with friends, or taking a class can reduce time alone. If the problem persists, there are other measures that can be taken such as seeking professional help or joining a support group.