I'm a 23 year old girl. I lost my virginity recently, and, well, the thing is I keep having stomach aches or abdominal pain afterwards. Can anyone tell me if that's normal?

Italy

Anna Pavia, psicologa psicoterapeuta psychotherapist psychologist counselor

I feel my work as my personal mission and I love it. My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive. I am a very good listener. I use several approaches. Amo il mio lavoro.

MissMeghan
- Expert in Men's & Women's Issues
Oh no :( So sorry to hear you've been experiencing some abdominal pains lately, Unfortunately, we are an emotional support service and cannot offer medical advice to you. I think a good plan right now may be to talk with someone you trust or a health care professional for more help with your concerns, I understand reaching out can seem scary but i'd like to make sure your safe right now. I hope your able to find answers and some relief, It sounds like this has been worrying you. Best of luck and lots of well wishes sent your way!
Talk to an expert therapist
Talk to a Therapist