I'm a 23 year old girl. I lost my virginity recently, and, well, the thing is I keep having stomach aches or abdominal pain afterwards. Can anyone tell me if that's normal?

Courtney Cline, MS in Psychology and MS in criminal Justice

I have 12 years exeperience in working with clients suffering from depression and substance abuse. I have worked with children and adults and believe in a holistic view.

MissMeghan - Expert in Men's & Women's Issues
Oh no :( So sorry to hear you've been experiencing some abdominal pains lately, Unfortunately, we are an emotional support service and cannot offer medical advice to you. I think a good plan right now may be to talk with someone you trust or a health care professional for more help with your concerns, I understand reaching out can seem scary but i'd like to make sure your safe right now. I hope your able to find answers and some relief, It sounds like this has been worrying you. Best of luck and lots of well wishes sent your way!