Is being depressed because of not getting your crush or a girlfriend ok?

Australia

Catherine Davis, Bachelor of Community Education, Major: Counselling. Founder & owner of Mental Stress Buster Facilitation Service, Author & creator of, 'Mental Stress Buster' a do it yourself mental stress release process.

Therapist

I'm Cassie. I've been a successful therapist for over 10 years. I aim to help you explore your problem so you gain insights you need to constructively solve it on your own.

ErinKay
ANY emotion you feel is ok. There's nothing wrong with expressing any emotion. If anyone tells you some emotion you have is wrong, they're wrong. It's important to accept and express those emotions. The great news is 7 Cups has plenty of resources and people to talk to about anything you're going through! Don't be afraid to reach out to someone. We're all hear to listen. Society can also put pressures on us to feel we need to get our crush or have a relationship right now. But don't worry. There's no rush. The timing will be right for you when it's right for you!