How can I be a good mom to a newborn?

Shruti Naik, MS in Counselling and Psychotherapy

I'm passionate about providing a non-judgmental & supportive platform to my clients to help them understand & accept themselves & overcome any emotional issues troubling them.

MonBon
Just make sure you take care of yourself first and don't be afraid to accept help
bountifulFaith15
The way you can be a good mom is by taking what you learned from your parental unit and using that as a guide as to know what to do and what not to do. You're going to be a great mother even if you mess up a little. I've basically raised my siblings since they were born. My mother always had to work and I used what I saw from my parents throughout to raise the boys and I knew what to do in case of emergency or if they ever needed something extremely important. I know that it might be scary at first but over time, it'll get better. It's an amazing experience.