I can’t stop punishing myself for being a bad person. I’m starting to think I will never be good enough. How can I stop punishing myself?

Parvathy Venugopal, MSc in Clinical psychology

Life is chaotic and you need to rest if you're tired. I am here to help you relax until you are ready to start over again.Your mental health is priority, so is your happiness.

MuhammadBro69
March 23rd, 2021 12:59am
I personally had a terrible problem with punishing myself. I think there is no one answer, and you should not listen just to my advice. But I would talk to people like my family members about this issue. If they cannot help, ask your friends, or get support from them. One strategy I used to stop myself was to keep telling myself about the good things I did today, no matter how small. It helped me. Another strategy is to reward yourself for anything you do in small ways, it helps build your esteem and self worth. Have a great day!