I have panic attacks frequently when my friends and I get into bad arguments, or when my friendships end. Could this be indicative of separation anxiety?

Serene Sarah George, Diploma in Counseling Skills (DCS), Pursuing MA in Psychology

Mental health counselor who believes in supporting people to think through their emotional challenges and empowering them to find resolutions or effective coping mechanisms.

KittyLikesToScratch
Separation anxiety is more linked to being unable to be without a specific person or item. The panic attacks you're experiencing may be closer linked with the negative feelings of not having closure when a friendship ends, or when arguments happen.
Lindsey93
I believe this might indicate separation anxiety or even social anxiety. That might be something to discuss with a professional who may be able to help you.
lovingwatermelon
Set up and appointment with a professional to further understand if this could be separation anxiety.
Anonymous
It could be or a symptom of an abandonment issue or just because you don't want to lose someone you care about. I think you should check into that. Talk to your friends. Hope this helps :)
The best way to find the answers that you seek is by talking to a trained professional that can help you to figure out what is going on and to sort out your feelings. Especially if its interfering with your life or relationships. By seeking a psychologist, therapist or counselor, you can perhaps find the answers.
Anonymous
may not, you may be get more angry during that situations,it leads to friendship ends.at first know what are panic attacks
Anonymous
There is a possibility of separation anxiety, however you should not take this as a definite yes and ask for medications or specific courses of therapy without first being properly diagnosed.