I started to cry uncontrollably, followed by intense shaking, dizziness, lightheadedness, inability to breathe and nauseated. What happened to me?

Lindsay Scheinerman, MA, LPC

My work with clients is to help them recognize and build on their strengths to find solutions for the conflicts presented in their lives.

Anonymous
It sounds like you had an Anxiety Attack. I have them too. They suck. Mine end sooner if I do breathing exercises and doodle. Talking about it can help - whether to people here, a counselor, or a physician. 1. Talking to people who understand helps to make me know I'm not crazy. Here is my favorite! 2. Counseling helps. A lot of schools/colleges have free counseling, or you could get it online, or look up cheap counseling in your area. 3. Some people need antianxiety meds. I don't, so I can't give specific suggestions, but my friend takes them, and they really help her! So talk to your physician to learn more. It's scary, but if I can make it, you can make it. You have a good community here to support you.