Why can't I think straight?

Hannah Caradonna, MSW, RCSW (RCC #11330)

Social Worker

I offer a warm and non-judgmental space for you to work through your problems. I can help you with anxiety, disordered eating, depression, relationship problems and more.

theoceansblue
I can never think straight when I'm in a busy atmosphere. My thoughts get jumbled, and I need to be alone and sort my thoughts out.
N1ghtKing
Sometimes it’s hard to think straight when you have a lot of things going on in your life. It can be difficult to understand a situation when you are in it.
LilyFlowers
Because you are in your emotional mind and or fight or flight reflex. You need to do calming exercises, focus on your breathe and bring your body and mind back into balance.
Anonymous
There is a slight, distinct possibility that you might be gay. If your friends and family are not against it, there is also a good possibility that coming out will be positive to your life.
SecretlyHigh
Thinking straight needs a clear relaxed mind. Try yoga or meditation. Even try setting a proper sleeping schedule and you'll find clearance and peace at mind and you'll eventually be able to make better decisions.
ZereftheHappyFairy
Life is constantly throwing obstacles at us and most of the time they are unavoidable. If you can't think straight it would be a good idea to.... - Get more sleep - Meditation - In some cases better diet. - Keeping a journal
YourNewLife
Pen and Paper are your two best friends. Your mind can often run in circles, but writing helps to form concrete thoughts and ideas. And meditation :)