Why is it that I've only had a panic attack once? Could I have had other times to?

Lisa De Regt, BSc Psychology (Honours)

Hello, I am Lisa and I work in a person-centred approach mixed with cognitive behavioural therapy. I believe we all have the potential to be the best we can be.

Sprinkles22
I think you should reflect on what caused the panic attack. Maybe it was a big thing and you were really nervous. After you learned how to manage certain situations and know there is nothing to be scared of, sometimes the fear goes away. Maybe you had one and didnt notice? What made you know you had a panic attack? Reflecting on the Situation and what you felt in the Moment can make you realise and see thing you might have missed before! But I really hope things will get better for you in the future. Remember that you are not alone and can always reach out to someone.