Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My friend is having trouble with her parents. They're telling her to go to chruch and she won't. They're using verbal abuse and since I'm an online friend I can't really help. Where do i go?

1 Answers
Last Updated: 05/01/2018 at 12:05pm
1 Tip to Feel Better
United Kingdom
Moderated by

Halayma Khatun, M.A Theology(U.K, UAE), Diploma With Distinction in Counseling


Compassionate, patient, experienced depression counselor. I use Psychodynamic counseling techniques. My counseling experience is +8 years, I counsel women.

Top Rated Answers
May 1st, 2018 12:05pm
Abuse, of any kind can be reported by the person feeling abused. However this case depends largely on the age of your friend and if she is able to distance herself from what she considers an abusive environment.