I am a girl. I feel sexually and romantically attracted to boys but when I see a tomboy I also feel attracted to her. But just romantically maybe. Am I bi for that?

Traci Seery, LMFT

Are you living your best life? My style is collaborate, supportive and compassionate. Together, we will develop goals that produce positive results to make your life better.

OliviaWilson5
Sexuality is fluid, in many forms. It really depends on each individual's own experiences and preferences. Some like to have a label, others choose not to have one associated with them. I can't really tell you what you are, as that is a journey one must feel for themselves, but it sounds to me that you may be experiencing some form of bisexuality, yes. Personally, in terms I would consider this specific scenario as "hetrosexual" but "biromantic". That means you are only sexually attracted to boys, but can also have a romantic connection to both the opposite and same gender.
aCupOfTheresa
Hi there, I can personally relate to what you are describing and I believe it is completely normal to feel this way. Many other people also feel this way too. Bisexuality is the attraction to males and females. If you feel attracted to boys and also girls who lean towards masculine-presenting, you could be for sure bisexual. The only person, however, who can define your sexual orientation is you. Take the time to educate yourself on other labels like pansexual and remember you don't have to give yourself a label. Feel free to reach out to me or other listeners in the community.