If I'm a girl, and am romantically, sexually, aesthetically and sensually attracted to guys, but also can be sensually and aesthetically attracted to girls, am I bisexual or not?

Linda Miland, MA

I have a passion to help individuals address and challenge thoughts ,feelings and lifestyle factors that are contributing to mental health issues.

- Expert in Questioning Identity
Being bi requires sexual and/or romantic attraction to more than one gender. If your attraction to girls is not of these kinds, but it's rather based on aesthetic appreciation and physical closeness that is not sexual, it's more likely that you are straight!
anna1781
Hey, I'm a girl too and i'm pansexual but it changes a lot. Sometimes I'm sexually, romantically and sensually attracted to girls and people who are non-binary, but only slightly romantically attracted to guys, and some days it's the opposite. Most of the time being bi is not 50/50 girls and guys, and it can change daily or even hourly. It's still valid even if people say it "doesn't count as bisexual". I'm not sure if this was helpful or not, but I hope it was.
Talk to an expert therapist
Talk to a Therapist
Related Questions: If I'm a girl, and am romantically, sexually, aesthetically and sensually attracted to guys, but also can be sensually and aesthetically attracted to girls, am I bisexual or not?