I'm a trans male, but lately I've been feeling like I should regret it. For a while, my brain has been reversing my pronouns (someone calling me a boy or he, my brain would say she or girl)?

Sarah Spiro, LCSW

I look forward to creating a partnership with you and being by your side through this time in your life.

wildghostmemories
It sounds like it would be really confusing to feel that way. However you feel or want to express your gender identity is valid. You don't need to look or act a specific way to be any gender. It sounds like the concept of pronouns in your brain is making things really difficult for you, I can't imagine how hard it must be to feel that way and have your brain go back on your own views. You mentioned that you feel like you *should* regret all your feelings and I was wondering if you do or if you are just getting used to this discomfort? Both ways of feeling make sense and are logical. There is no wrong way to be.
Talk to an expert therapist
Talk to a Therapist
Related Questions: I'm a trans male, but lately I've been feeling like I should regret it. For a while, my brain has been reversing my pronouns (someone calling me a boy or he, my brain would say she or girl)?
I feel like my gender identity changes everyday. I've done some experimenting and research, and it seems pretty accurate. Does this mean that I'm genderfluid or am I'm just lying to myself?I am romantically attracted to women but aesthetically attracted to men. Does this make me biromantic or homoromantic?How to deal with being bi, but growing up religious? And learning your whole life that it's wrong.Am I asexual? I find that I’ll think someone is attractive when I meet them, but it never crosses my mind that I might want to have sex with them, but later on I sometimes decide I would. Am I ace?If I'm a girl, and am romantically, sexually, aesthetically and sensually attracted to guys, but also can be sensually and aesthetically attracted to girls, am I bisexual or not?Sometimes I feel like I really want to be a different gender, and that I was born the wrong way (and often feel sad about it)-but other times I feel completely fine and okay with being me. Am I okay?I don’t feel/really identify myself as a girl, boy, or gender neutral. What am I? And is there any pronouns for thisI'm a woman and I am only romantically interested in men (I'm married to one). But I am sexually attracted to men and woman. What sexual/romantic orientation am I considered? Is 14 too young to really know if you’re lesbian or not? I’ve been questioning my sexuality recently but I don’t know if 14 is too young to really understand it. Why is it that other times I wear boyish clothing and be a guy, but sometimes I like girly stuff? It's ok that I dress like this right?