I'm a trans male, but lately I've been feeling like I should regret it. For a while, my brain has been reversing my pronouns (someone calling me a boy or he, my brain would say she or girl)?

Australia

Catherine Davis, I aim to help you to beat your blues and to feel empowered. Fast and effective psychotherapy.

Therapist

Hello. I'm Catherine. I am a psychotherapist. It's my aim to help you beat your blues and to feel empowered.

wildghostmemories
It sounds like it would be really confusing to feel that way. However you feel or want to express your gender identity is valid. You don't need to look or act a specific way to be any gender. It sounds like the concept of pronouns in your brain is making things really difficult for you, I can't imagine how hard it must be to feel that way and have your brain go back on your own views. You mentioned that you feel like you *should* regret all your feelings and I was wondering if you do or if you are just getting used to this discomfort? Both ways of feeling make sense and are logical. There is no wrong way to be.