Is it possible for a straight girl to be aroused by lesbian porn?

Israel

Daniela Golbert, M.A DRAMA THERAPY

Therapist

I am an expressive art therapist working from the strengths of the client, aiming to find and arouse flexibility, spontaneity and creativity in different levels of the soul.

TaranWanderer
It's absolutely possible, and I think pretty normal. There are many factors at play with pornography (actors, topics/what you like and how it relates to your own body, what you're comfortable with seeing). At the end of the day, lesbian porn features women, which women watching can relate to their feelings/sensations. It's normal to enjoy that. I feel as though porn preferences are very unique things which often don't relate to a person's own sexuality, it simply relates to what they enjoy seeing. So, yes it's very possible! And everyone will have their own reasons for what they enjoy consuming.
- Expert in Questioning Identity
Yes! Porn preferences, or even general sexual fantasies, are not what defines your orientation. Your orientation is only defined by who you are sexually attracted to. If you enjoy lesbian porn, but you are not sexually attracted to women in real life and you wouldn't like to have sexual experiences with them, then you are not a lesbian.